Wilson Commercial Realty Company incorporated.

Winston-Salem Journal, 3 April 1927.

In April 1927, J.D. Reid, Samuel H. Vick, and Isaac A. Shade, officers of Commercial Bank, filed a certificate of incorporation for Wilson Commercial Realty Company. The company was in business at least two years earlier, when it commissioned a plat map of a bloc of buildings it owned in the 400 block of East Nash Street, immediately east of the tracks. It likely collapsed two and a half years later when Commercial Bank failed and the bottom dropped out of the American stock market.

Leave a Reply