This folded sheet of paper contains minutes from meetings of Saint Mark’s Episcopal Church’s Women’s Auxiliary.
Wilson N.C. Sept. the 29 1909. The woman Auxilliary was open in a short way by the President Mrs Hill. The pastor & supt. gave an interesting talk. The following members paid monthly dews
Mrs Hill 5 cents for
” Perry 5
” Cherry 15
Miss Winstead 10
” Ward 10
Mrs. I.R.C. Clark 10
” Palmer 10 total of 75 c
The meeting was closed by singing Hymn 672 Bless be the tide Benediction by the pastor.
Wilson N.C. Sept. the 6, 19[09?] The woman Auxilliary met an St. marks Church
The Woman’s auxiliary of St. Mark’s church met
Sept. Oct. the 6, 1909. Opened by singing hymn 582 prayer by the Supt. there were some very interestings things spoken of the following gave some talk about about the work of the woman auxilliary. Messes Mitchell, Hines, Winstead & Clark. Mrs. Mitchell apointed to intertain the Auxilliary by reading miss Winstead & others a few encurging words.
Mrs Perry 5 fo Oct tots 20
Mrs. Mamie L. Taylor 15 for three monts
Closed by singing 504 hymn my soul be on thy gaurd. & prayer.
- Mrs. Hill — Henrietta Hill.
- Mrs. Perry — Mary Ada Jackson Perry, wife of rector Robert N. Perry.
- Mrs. Cherry — perhaps Flora Cherry.
- Miss Winstead
- Miss Ward
- Mrs. I.R.C. Clark — Ida Ross Crenshaw Clark.
- Mrs. Palmer — Ella Moore Palmer.
- Mrs. Mitchell — probably Elizabeth Mitchell.
- Mrs. Norood — probably Cecilia Hill Norwood.
- Mrs. Green
- Mrs. Taylor — perhaps Mamie Spicer Taylor.
- Mrs. Jones — perhaps Julia Jones.