Wilson Daily Times, 21 October 1921.
- James H. Bailey, cashier — of Goldsboro, N.C.
- H.S. Stanbach, assistant cashier — Henry S. Stanback.
- S.H. Vick, president — Samuel H. Vick.
- J.D. Reid, vice-president
- F.S. Hargraves, vice-president — Dr. Frank S. Hargrave, physician.
- J.G. Mitchell, vice-president — James G. Mitchell, a farmer near Elm City.
- W.R. Hinnant, vice-president — a farmer from Kenly, Johnston County.
- C.D. Sauls, vice-president — Cain D. Sauls, a Greene County businessman.
Clipping courtesy of J. Robert Boykin III.