Wilson Daily Times, 30 August 1919.
Honestly, I’m not entirely sure what World Glory-peace Organization was about other than it appealed to World War I veterans and was organized by businessmen and ministers of several denominations.
- Rev. B.P. Coward — Bryant P. Coward, Baptist minister.
- Rev. R.N. Perry — Robert N. Perry, Episcopalian priest.
- A.G. McBrayer — Glenn McBrayer, attorney.
- A.L.E. Weeks — Alfred L.E. Weeks, Baptist minister.
- John M. Barnes — builder, brickmason.
- L.A. Moore — Lee A. Moore, insurance agent.
- Dr. I.A. Shade — Isaac A. Shade, pharmacist.
Clipping courtesy of J. Robert Boykin III.