The following men departed Hoboken, New Jersey, on 8 May 1919 aboard the George Washington with 5th Company Camp Grant Reenforcement Draft Labor Battalion (Colored).
- Jonah Artis, whose next of kin was his wife Mary Artis of Stantonsburg.
- Aaron Barnes, whose next of kin was wife Lucy Barnes of Elm City.
- William Davis, whose next of kin was wife Ida Davis of Wilson.
- Van Edwards, whose next of kin was mother Martha Edwards of Wilson.
- Willie Hockaday, whose next of kin was sister Vallie Ward of Elm City.
Lists of Incoming Passengers, 1917-1938 and Lists of Outgoing Passengers, 1917-1938; U.S. Army Transport Service, Passenger Lists, 1910-1939, database on-line, http://www.ancestry.com.