Wilson Daily Times, 9 December 1947.
- Rev. L.E. Rasbury — on 14 June 1954, L.E. Rasberry, 66, of Kinston, N.C., son of Ed and Sarah Harper Rasberry, married Sudie Ella Young, 56, of Wilson, in Wilson. U.F.W.B. minister H.R. Reaves of Ayden, N.C., performed the ceremony.
- W.C. Hart — Walter C. Hart.
- Rev. C.T. Jones — Charles T. Jones.
- C.W. Foster — Carter W. Foster.
- Rev. Fred M. Davis
- J.M. Miller, Jr. — John M. Miller, Jr.
- Ximena Moore — Xzimenna Moore.
- Mattille Floyd — on 2 August 1950, Harold E. Gay, 30, son of Albert and Annie Bell Gay, married Matteele Floyd, 26, daughter of Ambrose and Mattie Floyd, in Nashville, Nash County. Ethel M. Coley and Albert Gay [Jr.] were witnesses.
- Rev. O.J. Hawkins — Obra J. Hawkins.