Wilson Daily Times, 4 November 1946.
The 1947-48 Hill’s Wilson, N.C., city directory lists Annie’s Beauty Shop at 1114 1/2 Carolina Street. 1114 1/2 apparently was the address assigned to the small addition built to the grocery store at 1114 Carolina, at the corner of Carroll. Annie Edmundson Aldridge and her husband Prince A. Aldridge lived at 303 North Reid.
Photograph courtesy of Google Maps.