Lay leaders with Rev. O.E. Sanders, late 1930s.
- Martha Spells — Martha A. Gordon Spell (1874-1966).
- Sabrina Cobb — Sobrina Robinson Cobb (1874-1954).
- Lucy Thompson — Lucy A. Thompson died 24 July 1946 at her home at 310 Singletary Street, Wilson. Per her death certificate, she was 71 years old; single; a school teacher; was born in Wilson County to Ennis Thompson of Greene County and Hellen A. Ruffin of Louisburg, North Carolina. Virginia D. Humphrey was informant.
- Rev. Otto Eugene Sanders was pastor of Calvary from 1935-1939.
- Betty Cannon — Bettie E. Cannon (1879-1963).
- Sally Phillips — probably, in the 1940 census of Wilson, Wilson County: Sallie A. Phillips, 71, widow, renter in the household of renters at 608 East Green Street.
- Pauline Coley — Pauline McQueen Coley (1896-1990).
- Rosa F. McCollum — Rosa Lee McCollum died 25 April 1947 at her home at 418 North Vick Street, Wilson. Per her death certificate, she was born 17 September 1884 in Wilson County to Gray and Argent Farmer. Elva McCollum was informant.
- Elna F. Hooker — Eleanor Juania Hooker died 17 October 1944 in Wilson. Per her death certificate, she was born 6 November 1877 in Wilson to Gray and Argent Blount Farmer; was a school teacher; resided at 708 East Green Street; and was a widow [of Frank Hooker]. Gray Hooker was informant.
- Flossie Barnes — Flossie Howard Barnes (1905-1993).
- Ethel C. Hines — Ethel Cornwell Hines (1894-1983).
- Olivia P. Norman
- Beulah Mack — In the 1930 census of Wilson, Wilson County: cobbler James Mack, 36, and wife Beulah, 35, at 206 Reid. Beulah Mack died 28 December 1953 in Salisbury, Rowan County, North Carolina. Per her death certificate, she was born 7 September 1895 in Rowan County to Napoleon Brian and Laura Watson; resided at 206 North Reid Street; and was married. Informant was Henry Mack, Salisbury.
- Ruth H. Coppedge — Ruth Hooker Coppedge died 26 May 1945 in Wilson. Per her death certificate, she was born about 1904 in Wilson County to Frank Richard Hooker of Greene County and Eleanor Farmer of Wilson; resided at 200 South Vick: was a schoolteacher; and was married to George Coppedge.
- Eliza F. Norwood — perhaps, in the 1940 census of Wilson, Wilson County: tobacco factory laborer Egar Ricks, 49; wife Lydia, 62; and daughter Eliza Norwood, 39.
- Christine M. Armstrong — Christine McDaniel Armstrong (1912-1999).
- Inez Hooker — Inez Argent Hooker (1913-) was the daughter of Frank and Eleanor Farmer Hooker.
- Maggie Crawford — Magelene Barnes Crawford died 20 March 1971 in Wilson. Per her death certificate, she was born 2 August 1893 in Wilson to Short and Frances Woodard Barnes; was a retired music teacher; was a widow [of Clarence A. Crawford]; and resided at 616 East Green Street. Vertist C. Edwards of Tacoma, Washington, was informant.
- Sophia Dawson — is this Sophia Dawson Artis (1889-??), daughter of Alexander D. and Lucy Hill Dawson and wife of Jesse Artis?
- Ximena P. Martinez — Ximena Pitt Martinez died 21 December 1973 in Wilson. Per her death certificate, she was born 12 August 1896 to Violet Pitt; was a widow [of Ramon Martinez]; was a retired teacher; and resided at 903 East Vance Street. Informant was Evelyn P. Stoney, Brooklyn, New York.
This singular photograph comes courtesy of Adventures in Faith: The Church at Prayer, Study and Service, the 100th anniversary commemorative booklet of Calvary Presbyterian Church.