The following men departed Hoboken, New Jersey, on 8 May 1919 aboard the George Washington with 5th Company Camp Grant Reenforcement Draft Labor Battalion (Colored).
- Hayes Boatman, whose next of kin was his mother Carolina Boatman of Wilson.
- Amos Brooks, whose next of kin was his mother Eliza Brooks of Wilson.
- Arthur Darring, whose next of kin was his mother Cora Darring of Wilson.
- William Davis, whose next of kin was his wife Ida Davis of Wilson.
- Van Edwards, whose next of kin was his mother Martha Edwards of Wilson.
- Jesse Farmer, Orlando Farmer and Robert Farmer, whose nexts of kin were mother Blanche Farmer, wife Marsha Farmer and sister Nealie Edwards. (Charles Farmer appears to have been struck from the manifest due to hospitalization.)
- Mancie Gaston and William Gaston, whose nexts of kin were their wives Eva and Hattie Gaston of Elm City.
Lists of Incoming Passengers, 1917-1938 and Lists of Outgoing Passengers, 1917-1938; U.S. Army Transport Service, Passenger Lists, 1910-1939, database on-line, http://www.ancestry.com.