Wilson Daily Times, 2 July 1976.
On the basis of Charles S. Thomas’ inclusion in this photograph, I would date it no later than mid-1937, not the early 1940s.
- Dr. William Mitchener — William A. Mitchner
- Charlie Thomas — Charles Thomas
- Charles Thomas — Charles S. Thomas
- Rev. R.A.G. Foster — Richard A.G. Foster
- C.L. Darden — Camillus L. Darden
- Rev. Coward — Bryant P. Coward
- Lee Moore — Lee A. Moore
- John M. Barnes — John Mack Barnes
- Mr. McPhail
- Arthur McCoy — Arthur J. McCoy (1891-??) worked for Wilson Cotton Oil Company.
- Lewis Thomas — Louis Thomas (1894-1950), a carpenter, was the son of Charles and Sarah Best Thomas.
- Leroy Foster
- C.L. Hardy
- Rev. Joe Jackson — Joseph S. Jackson Sr.
- Mr. White
- Ola Dupree — Martin County native Dupree (1894-1985) worked as a “horseman” and butler and, much later, proprietor of the Silver Boot Grill and manager of the Wilson Daily Times‘ “colored carriers.”
- Wilbert Lovett
- Dave Coley — David H. Coley