From the 1922 Sanborn map of Wilson, North Carolina:
First Baptist Church (Colored), corner of Pender and Nash Streets.
Built 1910; now Jackson Chapel First Baptist Church, same location.
Saint John African Methodist Episcopal Church, 119 Pender Street.
Built 1917; Saint John remains at this location.
Tabernacle Missionary Church, Hadley Street.
Now site of Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church.
Pender Street Baptist Church, corner of Pender and Academy Streets.
Private School (Colored), 604 Vance Street.
Opened 1919; founded by community leaders and parents after boycott of Colored Graded School. Demolished.
Primitive Baptist Church (Colored), East Green Street.
Pilgrim Rest Primitive Baptist Church, now non-denominational church.
Freewill Baptist Church (Colored), East Vance Street.
Original location of Piney Grove Free Will Baptist Church. Demolished.
Colored Baptist Church, East Barnes Street.
Formerly Jackson Chapel Baptist Church, now Wilson Chapel Missionary Baptist Church.
Wilson Hospital (Colored), 504 East Green Street.
Hospital closed in 1964. Building rehabbed as offices of Wilson Community Improvement Association.
Calvary Presbyterian Church (Colored), 512 East Green Street.
Church now fronts Pender Street, and this space is occupied by an extension and a parking lot.
Old 1st Baptist Church, Church Street.
Colored Church, East Suggs Street.
Colored Graded School, South Stantonsburg Street.
Free Will Baptist Church, Lane Street (near Woodard Street).