Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, 414 Hadley Street, Wilson.
Brown Chapel Baptist Church, 1507 Hadley Street, Wilson.
“Established Mar. 23, 1900 in old Grab Neck by Rev. R. Rodman named for Rev. J. Brown moved to Hadley St. Ext. Sept. 1956.”
Saint Luke A.M.E. Church, 112 North Vick Street, Wilson.
Mount Zion Original Free Will Baptist Church, 305 Lane Street Southeast, Wilson.
Piney Grove Free Will Baptist Church, 309 North Vick Street, Wilson.
“Founded 1882 by Revs. A. Blunt & D. Blunt.”
Piney Grove’s original location on Vance Street, at the corner of Elba. (Sanborn Map, Wilson, North Carolina, 1913.)
[N.B. Two of the five cornerstones were engraved by marble worker/artist Clarence B. Best.]