New York Age, 16 September 1922.
- The Wilson Church — I am not aware of any surviving issues of this newspaper.
- Rev. Mebane — John A. Mebane. In the 1928 Hill’s Wilson, N.C., city directory: Mebane Jno A Rev (c; Rachel) Mt Siani [Sinai] Missionary Baptist Ch h 1008 Woodard av
- Rev. A.H. George — Arthur H. George.
- Ruth Whitehead Whaley — Ruth W. Whaley was a native of Goldsboro, North Carolina. Per Wikipedia, Whitehead Whaley (February 2, 1901–December 23, 1977) was the third African American woman admitted to practice law in New York in 1925 and the first in North Carolina in 1933. She was the first Black woman to graduate from Fordham University School of Law, where she graduated cum laude in 1924.
- Mr. & Mrs. A.B. Bowser — Astor B. and Deloris Hawley Bowser.
- Charles Knight